It’s important that you know the options and benefits available to you by having a team of trusted financial professionals on your side. We have an experienced team of financial advisors, as well as a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, and can refer you to several divorce attorneys or tax professionals that we work closely with. A ready to provide you the advice and tools you need to create budget strategies, prepare for separating assets, and creating a new plan for your future and retirement.
Questions to consider in divorce or heading into one:
- Will I require that the other party contribute to some type of college funding account?
- What are my assets?
- What is my income right now?
- Does it add value to be in the workplace right now? If so, is there help to determine what my strengths would be?
- Who is a good divorce attorney I can trust?
- Will I need some counseling?
- What are some good lifestyle habits that will help me cope with this process?
- Who do I consider my support system?