It’s important that you know the options and benefits available to you by having a team of trusted financial professionals on your side. Our team of experienced financial experts — and specifically our Certified Divorce Financial Analyst — can refer you to our trusted network of divorce attorneys and tax professionals. We are ready to provide you with the best advice, tools, and resources you need to create monthly and yearly budgets, prepare for separating assets, and to create a new financial plan for your future and retirement goals.
Questions to consider when facing the possibility of divorce:
- Will the other party contribute to some type of college funding account?
- What are my total current assets?
- What is my income right now? What are my prospects for future earnings?
- Does it add value to be in the workplace right now? If so, is there help to determine what my strengths would be?
- How do I find a good divorce attorney that I can trust?
- Will I need some type of additional counseling or support?
- What are some good lifestyle habits that will help me cope with this process?
- Who do I consider my support system and transition team?